4.0 is the largest and earliest investor in education today. The organization focuses on building a pipeline of future innovators by making many early investments aligned with specific fellowship types. 4.0 fellowships provide limited funding ($600-$10,000) and training to a large number of projects, aware that not all ventures will succeed. The purpose of this study was to better understand 4.0 alumni fellow experiences with the training program and to understand key factors related to continuity of ventures supported by 4.0 fellowships. The University of Delaware analyzed alumni survey data and conducted a series of one-on-one interviews with a random sample of alumni in order to develop the following report on 4.0 alumni mindsets/skills, strengths, lessons learned, and recommendations.
All 4.0 Publications
- Ten Current Trends in Early Childhood Education: Literature Review and Resources for Practitioners
- Strategic Insights from 4.0 Alumni: The Importance of Pivoting
- An Equitable Future in Education: Learning from 4.0 Alumni Experiences
- 4.0 Schools: Early Childhood Education Portfolio, Case Studies, and Interview Results
- 4.0 NEW NORMAL WAVE: Evaluation Findings