CRESP researchers are trained in evaluation methodology, randomized field experiments, natural experiments, statistical analysis, and survey research, including:
- Application of statistical methods from economics, engineering, and other disciplines to social programs and policies;
- Applied policy research investigating public health and educational innovations and interventions;
- Longitudinal studies of changes over time that combine data from disparate sources;
- Program evaluation, including implementation assessment and impact analysis;
- Qualitative methods to promote knowledge of important, but difficult-to-measure, characteristics of programs and collaborative partnerships;
- Quantitative analyses of large administrative, state, regional, and national databases; and
- Randomized controlled field trials.
We are located on the University of Delaware campus in Pearson Hall, 125 Academy Street, Newark, DE 19716. For contact information, visit our contact page.