The current report takes a close look at 10 current trends in the ECE literature, including practice-oriented resources to support implementation, with an emphasis on areas of work which are particularly relevant for 4.0’s ventures. Our goal is to provide a brief review of these emerging themes and, wherever possible, links and resources for those interested in practice-oriented materials or program examples.
All 4.0 Publications
- Ten Current Trends in Early Childhood Education: Literature Review and Resources for Practitioners
- Strategic Insights from 4.0 Alumni: The Importance of Pivoting
- An Equitable Future in Education: Learning from 4.0 Alumni Experiences
- 4.0 Schools: Early Childhood Education Portfolio, Case Studies, and Interview Results
- 4.0 NEW NORMAL WAVE: Evaluation Findings